March 7, 2012

Day 3 Photo Challenge: A picture of your favorite cast

I have watched a lot of shows. I mean it. But there is one that has stuck with me. One that I have watched SOOOO many times and never get tired of it. And sure it is probably cliche of me, but I just can't help it.
And so I introduce to you my FAVORITE cast!!!

The L Word
Yes, yes see...I told you. Very cliche. But you know what...I don't care. This show is awesome. It is the right drama, suspense, love and sex that anybody could want. And on top of that....those are some HOT chicks!!


I am sure my audience out there is just MASSIVE so to anyone reading this: What is your favorite show?


Well looking forward to any responses. And I'll see ya tomorrow with Day #4. Good Night(or good morning or, well, possibly good day).

No comments:

Post a Comment