March 5, 2012

Day 1 Photo Challenge: Me with 15 facts

So back in December we bought this really cool camera at Target that I just LOVE and since then I have been wanting to get into taking pictures. So instead of just "relying" on myself  to take them I am giving myself the 100 day photo challenge. And every day I plan on posting a picture and leaving commentary. So for today:

  1. My favorite color is pink.
  2. Although I am allergic, my favorite flower is roses.
  3. In addition to roses I am also allergic to dove soap, Amoxicillin, anything rose scented and certain types of grasses.
  4. I absolutely LOVE my eyes. I think they are my best feature.
  5. The one nickname that has stuck with me throughout my teen years into adulthood is Vibrator.
  6. Despite missing it, I will never move back to Indiana.
  7. Germany is my favorite country in the world....and if I had the opportunity I would move in a heartbeat.
  8. It is easier for me to learn German than any other language.
  9. I am 1/8 Native American. I also have German and Polish in me.
  10. I've lived in 17 different places from the day I was born till I moved where I live now back in 6/10/2011.
  11. My middle name is Marie.
  12. I love coffee so much that I would never, ever give it up!
  13. I have a very sarcastic sense of humor.
  14. I am pessimistic.
  15. I love water(lake, stream, river and ocean).

No comments:

Post a Comment