August 8, 2012

First Day of School!

I really don't have much to say about today. It is a sad day for me. I am sitting at home, all alone, with only our animals to keep me company. :(

I miss our little girls already!

Here is some pictures from this morning!

Ashes and B before school


B on the drive to school

Ashes on the drive to school!
In the cafeteria at school!
 Our girls will be separated for Kindergarten. =( On Tuesday they confessed that they were scared to be apart. B even cried about it!
Waiting to go to class!
It'll be a rough couple of days/weeks for me. I cried BIG time when we dropped them off. In some way I swear the girls are NOT like me because I remember my mom leaving me at the door, her and I crying our eyes out. These girls were great and went away with not 1 tear to shed. I even had to call out to them to look at me and say by.
My lovely partner was great! She didn't shed a tear and was there supporting me the whole time.

But now I am home alone. Well at least until around 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment